Our high-grade organic* essential oils are created with Primavera's deep, collective understanding of the tradition of healing through plants. Accordingly, we have created fair trade partnerships with a community of organic farmers that span the globe to provide you with the absolute finest natural ingredients from the climates and countries where each plant flourishes best. Additionally, we are proud that some of our essential oils feature the Demeter Biodynamic organic certification - a very high, strict level of organic status to achieve. The result of all this attention to nature is pure, unadulterated essential oils free of synthetics, additives, animal byproducts and inferior blends.
The philosophy behind Primavera's organic essential oils is that we can bring nature into our daily life in order to discover balance with the outside world and the world within. Our mission is to share with you the beneficial elements of natural, healing plants.
(*Note: while the large majority of Primavera's oils are organic, some plants require conventional cultivation. The status of each oil, including Demeter Biodynamic certified essential oils, is stated in product descriptions and on every bottle.)
Tea Tree (Organic)
Country of Origin: Australia
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
Cleansing and invigorating, organic Tea Tree essential oil smells fresh and herbally.
- Highly antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal
- Powerful immunity booster
- Aids respiratory issues
- Lessens fevers and chills
- Fights candida
- Aids digestive problems
- Eases muscle spasms
- Regenerates tissues
- Fights warts and cold sores
- Soothes sunburns
- Excellent for athlete's foot
- Good for acne
- Angelica root, basil, bergamot, black pepper, chamomile german, clary sage, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, nutmeg, oregano, peppermint, pine, ravintsara, rosemary, thyme, ylang ylang
- Breathe Easy - Diffuse 3 drops Tea Tree, 2 drops Lemon and 2 drops Niauli or Myrtle.
- Cold Sore Relief - Blend 3 drops Tea Tree and 3 drops Melissa in 1/2 tsp Calendula carrier oil and dab lightly on area. Works best when you first start to feel a cold sore starting.
- Wart Eliminator - File wart and apply, until wart is gone, a blend of 3 drops each of Tea Tree and Cypress in 1/2 tsp Calendula carrier oil.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.