Our high-grade organic* essential oils are created with Primavera's deep, collective understanding of the tradition of healing through plants. Accordingly, we have created fair trade partnerships with a community of organic farmers that span the globe to provide you with the absolute finest natural ingredients from the climates and countries where each plant flourishes best. Additionally, we are proud that some of our essential oils feature the Demeter Biodynamic organic certification - a very high, strict level of organic status to achieve. The result of all this attention to nature is pure, unadulterated essential oils free of synthetics, additives, animal byproducts and inferior blends.
The philosophy behind Primavera's organic essential oils is that we can bring nature into our daily life in order to discover balance with the outside world and the world within. Our mission is to share with you the beneficial elements of natural, healing plants.
(*Note: while the large majority of Primavera's oils are organic, some plants require conventional cultivation. The status of each oil, including Demeter Biodynamic certified essential oils, is stated in product descriptions and on every bottle.)
Country of Origin: Portugal
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
Organic Eucalyptus essential oil is refreshing and therapeutic with an herbaceous aroma.
- Antibacterial, antiseptic
- Strong decongestant
- Excellent for respiratory issues
- Treats cold sores
- Insect repellant
- Cleanses cuts, burns, blisters and bites
- Increases circulation
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Strengthens and cleanses kidneys
- Clears the mind
- Aids with fluid retention
- Cedar wood, chamomile, cypress, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, peppermint, pine, rosemary, thyme
- For a sore throat, mix 1-2 drops Eucalyptus in 4 oz warm water and gargle.
- For congestion and mucous, mix 3-5 drops Eucalyptus in a bowl with hot, steamy water, place a towel over your head while you lean over the bowl and inhale deeply.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.