Our high-grade organic* essential oils are created with Primavera's deep, collective understanding of the tradition of healing through plants. Accordingly, we have created fair trade partnerships with a community of organic farmers that span the globe to provide you with the absolute finest natural ingredients from the climates and countries where each plant flourishes best. Additionally, we are proud that some of our essential oils feature the Demeter Biodynamic organic certification - a very high, strict level of organic status to achieve. The result of all this attention to nature is pure, unadulterated essential oils free of synthetics, additives, animal byproducts and inferior blends.
The philosophy behind Primavera's organic essential oils is that we can bring nature into our daily life in order to discover balance with the outside world and the world within. Our mission is to share with you the beneficial elements of natural, healing plants.
(*Note: while the large majority of Primavera's oils are organic, some plants require conventional cultivation. The status of each oil, including Demeter Biodynamic certified essential oils, is stated in product descriptions and on every bottle.)
Country of Origin: India
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
Fresh and invigorating, Organic Peppermint essential oil has a strong grassy-minty aroma.
- Strong analgesic
- Especially good for digestive issues
- Eases an upset stomach and motion sickness
- Stimulates lymphatic system
- Clears head fog
- Alleviates fatigue
- Increases circulation
- Fights airborne infections
- Good for respiratory issues
- Lowers fevers
- Relieves skin itching (when diluted)
- Basil, benzoin, black pepper, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, niaouli, pine, ravensara, rosemary, tea tree
- Headache Relief - Apply 1-2 drops of Peppermint directly to your temples, or blend 3 drops Peppermint and 3 drops Rosemary in cool water and apply as a compress across temples and forehead.
- Tummy Soother - Stir 2-3 drops Peppermint into hot lemon or fennel tea.
- Cold Season Purifier - Diffuse 1-2 drops each of Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Lemon.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating
- May be sensitizing, so always dilute with a carrier oil
- Do not use on the skin of children or infants
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.