Our high-grade organic* essential oils are created with Primavera's deep, collective understanding of the tradition of healing through plants. Accordingly, we have created fair trade partnerships with a community of organic farmers that span the globe to provide you with the absolute finest natural ingredients from the climates and countries where each plant flourishes best. Additionally, we are proud that some of our essential oils feature the Demeter Biodynamic organic certification - a very high, strict level of organic status to achieve. The result of all this attention to nature is pure, unadulterated essential oils free of synthetics, additives, animal byproducts and inferior blends.
The philosophy behind Primavera's organic essential oils is that we can bring nature into our daily life in order to discover balance with the outside world and the world within. Our mission is to share with you the beneficial elements of natural, healing plants.
(*Note: while the large majority of Primavera's oils are organic, some plants require conventional cultivation. The status of each oil, including Demeter Biodynamic certified essential oils, is stated in product descriptions and on every bottle.)
Country of Origin: Italy
Oil Quality: Certified Demeter Biodynamic, Organic
Method of Extraction: Cold-pressed from fruit peel
With its fresh, citrusy aroma, Demeter Biodynamic Lemon essential oil is uplifting and cleansing.
- Powerful antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral
- Increases blood and lymph circulation
- Stimulates white blood cell production
- Uplifts the mood
- Fights acne, warts and boils
- Citruses, cypress, juniper, lavender, myrtle, swiss pine, thyme
- Antibacterial Surface Spray - In a spray bottle, mix 10 drops Lemon and 5 drops Lavender or Tea Tree in 1 cup water and 1 cup alcohol. Use as needed to kill germs.
- Fever and Chills Compress - Blend 5 drops Lemon and 2 drops Chamomile in a small bowl of cold water. Dip a clean cloth in water mixture and apply to forehead as needed.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant
- Can be sensitizing for some
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.