Unlocking The Mystery of Wheat and Gluten Sensitivity DVD
by Dr. Thomas O'Bryan
You will get the hard facts on gluten sensitivity and the surprising variety of symptoms outside the intestines. With a special focus on the brain and nervous system, the discussion in this DVD will make sense as to why headaches, migraines, ADHD, depression, anxiety and even epilepsy may be the only symptoms you see!
This 2 hour DVD, filmed at the College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL is a valuable learning tool for those interested in gluten sensitivity and the connection to auto-immune diseases. Learn how to implement and follow a gluten-free diet for improved health and wellness.
In sensitive individuals, gluten sensitivity triggers Auto-Immune Diseases, Attention Deficient Disorders, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Migraines, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and more. During this seminar, learn how all may be related to gluten sensitivity.
- Is in an Allergy or Sensitivity?
- Is it Celiac Disease?
- Celiac Disease 'out of the intestine' is more frequent than Celiac Disease 'within the intestine'
- Celiac Disease starts in childhood even when not diagnosed until adulthood!
- Making sense of wheat-and-gluten-free shopping, meal planning and cooking
- Identify hidden sources of gluten and understand cross-contamination